Friday, January 12, 2007

Aha! This Blog Is Mine!

Blogger.com finally allowed me to switch from the Beta version of blogspot to the full real deal blogspot. I have subsequently updated my template, making it ever so pretty. I will be adding more and more to this blog as I find time to procrastinate in the coming days.

This blog is a blog about my blog, as opposed to a blog about my life, so I will not be using the label "life" for this blog. Hrm, perhaps the label for this blog will be "blog", so that if one wishes to see the "BTS" (behind the scenes) of blog.alan.schram, they could search for it using the label which I will have conveniently provided them.

Of course, it makes me wonder why I spend so much time concerned about readers that may or may not exist, when in reality I post so infrequently and about such rubbish that I actually get bored writing some blogs. I can hardly assume people find pleasure in dragging their lifeless souls through this mess.

Regardless, this has been posted and labeled. Let the blogging begin. Again.

No comments: