Friday, April 7, 2006

And So It Begins... Again

I have this terrible time, what with starting things and then never actually starting them. It makes for a wonderful amount of preperation time with no product at the end to point at and declare with glee that yes, that time was not a waste. I suppose it all was. Unless, of course, I start over again, as I am attempting to describe.

So, here we are at the beginning again. The reasoning for the reattachment to blogspot.com, after a few too many weeks away, is simply this: friends.

MySpace.com and all of its evils can be placed aside. The only reason I ever go there and post there is because there are people who read and care what I write. However, it's been so long since I've blogged that honestly, I feel most of them wouldn't notice if I did blog anyways. The reason I wasn't posting on blogspot was because there was no one around to read what I wrote.

Except you, Ben. You're my roommate and my friend.. and for that, I may one day share a cookie with you. Just not yet. They're mine, they were made for me, and are damn tasty. Back off. Earn your own cookies.

But now, my dearest friend Raych has informed me, indirectly through her blog, of a variety of other blogspot blogs of people that I know and can comment upon.

Allow me to list them for you:

Stephen Hubbard
http://www.24-25.blogspot.com/
A blog where Stephen, who I don't actually know, takes one picture each day and writes a little something about them. Quality photographer, he is. Very interesting to read. I hope to keep up with it.

Jeremy Vis
http://jeramivice.blogspot.com/
A blog where Jeremy Vis, CBC Alumni and current CBC staff, writes seemingly random and ultimately amusing notes from his adventures as a ridiculously busy man.

Rachel Plett
http://iwillreachforalime.blogspot.com/
Where the eloquence begins. What more can be said?

The more I find, the more I will post for all of your enjoyment. Let us, dear friends, explore our world together.

1 comment:

Stephen Hubbard said...

thanks for including my site in your links here. much appreciated. blog on my friend.