Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Strengths/Weaknesses

There's always this question that pops into my head whenever it gets to this point in the year. It is the time of the year where I fill out scholarship/bursary applications, where I'm looking for work, and where I have to write out a number of times what I think my strengths and weaknesses are.

I want to tell them: I don't know. Ask the people around me. They know better than I do.

I want to tell them the truth. I want to tell them the things that nobody knows about me. They're asking, they deserve to know.

But I don't. I write about how awesome I am, and how well spent their money would be on me.

Maybe God can provide other ways, but so far my manipulations of this retarded system has gotten me a couple grand. So why stop now?

No comments: